Losing weight will no longer be a nightmare, and why do we say this?
Because with our protein shakes for weight loss, which include our new plant-based formulas, you can get in shape faster and become healthier at the same time. What is certain is that you will not get the same quick, easy, and convenient results from endless hours spent at the gym without our shakes.
Protein is necessary to maintain muscle mass and at the same time lose fat and our shakes are rich in high quality protein. Being that protein shakes are therefore such a good ally to a well-toned body, we will see how you can lose weight using our shakes combined with our 310 Gym.
How will our shakes help you lose weight?
You can maximize the benefits of slimming if you know when to take the protein shakes. The best time to take them is between meals, since people who are trying to lose weight should do 5 or 6 small meals a day instead of 2 or 3 very big meals. This will make your basal metabolism higher, consuming more calories.
Our shake for lose weight can also be used as a substitute for a meal when you do not have time or cannot prepare another food and thus avoid losing your meals. Remember that we have also improved our formula to meet your needs even more. It’s all plant-based now, sugar free, tastes better, and is healthier with probiotics, vitamins, minerals and a blend of greens.
It is likely that if you follow a strict diet or are accustomed to abundant dinners you may feel a little hungry at bedtime, but do not be tempted to throw all the effort during the day. Taking our shake before lying down can be a good way to solve this and you may even achieve better sleep thanks to the amino acids it contains.
How can you lose weight with equipment in the 310 Gym?
According to our group of experts in sports medicine, exercises with elastic bands can help develop the flexibility and strength of all muscle groups, also help to burn fat and reduce centimeters. So here we recommend 5 exercises you can put into practice using our set of bands + how to combine them with our protein shakes for weight loss:
- Rotation: Works your legs, thighs and abdomen. Get in a breaking position with your right leg forward and your left heel raised. Bend your resistance band in half and keep it parallel to the floor in front of your chest, palms facing down.
Bend your elbows and stretch the band sufficiently in your chest. Hold your shoulders down and imagine that you are squeezing a lemon between the shoulder blades. Perform 10 repetitions.
- Perfect legs: Bend both knees and your bottom in a squatting position, stretching the band in front of your chest.
- Arm and chest: Take one end of the resistance band in each hand and extend it to your shoulder level.
- Press: Hold both ends of the band evenly and with your left foot. Pull with one arm, then with the other. Repeat 10 times.
- Spin support: Sit with the band around your feet, knees slightly bent, holding the ends of the band evenly with your palms facing down. Turn from side to side, stretching the band.
Remember that taking the shake before your practice with the bands will help you avoid muscle catabolism, something common if you exercise first thing in the morning with nothing in the stomach. Catabolism is when the body breaks down muscle fibers for energy instead of using fat as fuel during exercise.